User (Job applicant) Agreement
THIS USER AGREEMENT (THE "AGREEMENT") IS A LEGAL AND BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN JOB APPLICANT AND WORK JAPAN CORPORATION. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
BY APPLYING FOR THE SERVICES THROUGH OUR ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS OR OTHERWISE OR BY USING THE SERVICES DEFINED BELOW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY (AND THAT YOUR COMPANY WILL BE BOUND BY) ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL DOCUMENTS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
WORK JAPAN may amend this Agreement at any time by application of a revised version on WORK JAPAN website. The revised version will be effective at the time of publishing it.
This is an important document which Job Applicant must review carefully when choosing to use WORK JAPAN App.
In this Agreement, the terms listed in the following items shall be defined as prescribed in each of the relevant items.
(1) "The website"
(workjapan.jp) operated by the company under the name including "WORK JAPAN ".
(2) "The Service"
The Service provided by WORK JAPAN enabled by the website.
This agreement concerning the use of this service that occurs between the Job Applicant and the Company
Refers to a corporation or organization that has concluded a "service use contract" with the Company after approval of this agreement.
(5) "Job Applicant"
This refers to a user applying for job posts on the WORK JAPAN website
(6) "Registration information"
Registered user himself/herself will use the information registered by the applicant who wishes to apply for registration and recruitment company at the time of use registration, information requested for registration by the Company judging that it is necessary while using this service, The information concerning addition and change is referred to.
(7) "Job Posts"
Refers to job hiring advertisements posted by employer on our site
(8) "Our website"
Website operated by the company whose domain is "workjapan.jp" (If domain or content of our website is changed regardless of the reason, it will include the changed domain It is called.
3. WORK JAPAN Services
1. WORK JAPAN service is an internet site and software aimed at streamlining, simplifying, and optimizing employment recruitment by companies. It mainly provides job post information, scheduling job interviews and approval of applications from Job Applicant via WORK JAPAN Apps (Web/iOS/Android).
2. In order to properly operate this service, we may check the recruitment information posted by the recruiting company (Employer), other usage status of this service, etc. The Employer (recruiting company) has to agrees to this agreement and it's terms in advance.
4. Signing up with WORK JAPAN/Apply for a job
1. Job Applicants can apply for registration of the use of this service by agreeing to comply with these terms and providing registration information to us in the manner specified by WORK JAPAN.
2. Job Applicants can apply to use the WORK JAPAN services using the WORK JAPAN APP (iOS and Android App)
3. Application for use of the WORK JAPAN service must be made with true information including but not limited to legal name, birth date, legal status in Japan, and resident card information.
4. If we decide that a person applying for use falls under any of the reasons specified below, we will be unable to approve the application and can cancel the acceptance. We do not assume any responsibility for this and we are not obligated to explain to reasons for not accepting or revoking consent to said applicant.
1. Register with untrue information
2. Act against public order or laws
3. Danger on other users' rights or our company
4. do anything we consider unsuitable
5. Governing law and competent court
The law governing this Agreement shall be the Japanese law, and for any dispute arising out or related to this Agreement, the Tokyo District Court shall be the first examiner's exclusive jurisdictional court.
If there is a difference between Terms in Japanese and Terms in English, Terms in Japanese is considered right.
1. Definition of Personal Information
2. Purposes of Use
Company uses its users' personal information for the following purposes:
1. To provide Company's services;
2. To provide guidance about and respond to inquiries regarding Company's services;
3. To provide information regarding Company's products and services;
4. To respond to violations of Company's terms of service, policies and similar rules, regulations or agreements (collectively, the "Terms and Conditions");
5. To notify users about changes to the Terms and Conditions;
6. To improve Company's existing services and develop new services;
7. To generate statistical data with respect to Company's services in a manner that does not identify individual users; and
8. For other purposes related to the purposes listed above.
3. Changes to the Purposes of Use
4. Limitations on Use of Personal Information
Except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other applicable laws, Company will not, without the consent of the relevant user, use personal information in a manner beyond the scope of what is necessary to achieve the purposes of use described above. However, the following circumstances are not subject to such limitations:
1. Circumstances prescribed by law or other governmental rules or regulations;
2. When necessary to protect a person's life, health, or personal property, and obtaining such user's consent would be difficult;
3. When particularly necessary to improve public health or to promote the healthy upbringing of children, and obtaining the user's consent would be difficult; and
4. When necessary to cooperate with national or local governmental agencies or organizations or their authorized representatives in carrying out activities prescribed by law, and obtaining the user's consent would be likely to hinder such activities.
5. Proper Collection of Personal Information
Company will collect personal information through proper means, and will not collect personal information through deception or other wrongful means.
6. Protection of Personal Information
Company will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision of its employees in order to protect personal information against the risk of loss, destruction, tampering and leaks. In addition, if Company outsources part or all of the handling of personal information, Company will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision of its contractors to ensure that personal information is being appropriately protected.
7. Provision to Third Parties
Except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other applicable laws, Company will not, without the relevant user's prior consent, provide personal information to third parties. However, the following circumstances are not subject to such limitations:
1. Where outsourcing of all or part of the handling of personal information is necessary in order to achieve the purposes of use set forth above; and
2. Where personal information is provided in connection with the succession of a party's business, such as in the case of a merger.
8. Disclosure of Personal Information
If a user requests that Company disclose its personal information pursuant to the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, upon verification of the requesting party's identity, Company will make the disclosure promptly to such user (and, if no such personal information exists, the user will be so notified). However, the foregoing sentence shall not apply to any case where Company does not have an obligation to make such disclosure pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act or other applicable laws.
9. Correction of Personal Information
If a user requests a correction of, addition to or removal of (a "Correction") its personal information pursuant to the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, for the reason that such personal information is inaccurate, upon verification of the requesting party's identity, Company will, to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use set forth above, promptly conduct the necessary investigation, and, based on the results of such investigation, make such Correction and notify such user (or, if Company determines that no Correction shall be made, notify such user to that effect). However, the foregoing sentence shall not apply to any case where Company does not have an obligation to make such Correction pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act or other applicable laws.
10. Suspension of Use of Personal Information
If a user requests suspension or termination of use or the deletion (a "Suspension of Use") of its personal information pursuant to the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, for the reason that such personal information has been obtained through deception or other wrongful means, or for the reason that such personal information is being used beyond the scope of the applicable purposes of use that were previously published, and Company finds that there is a basis for such request, then upon verification of the requesting party's identity, Company will promptly implement a Suspension of Use of such personal information and notify such user. However, the foregoing sentence shall not apply to any case where Company does not have an obligation to implement a Suspension of Use pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act or other applicable laws.
Company's services utilize cookies and other similar technologies. These technologies allow Company to better understand the usage of its services and to improve the services it provides. Users who wish to disable cookies may do so by changing the applicable settings in their web browsers. However, if you disable cookies, you may be unable to access some parts of Company's services.
12. Contact Us
Requests for disclosure, comments, questions, complaints and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information may be sent to the following address: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org